I am greatly honored to be nominated by Marlton Trainer for choosing me for the Liebster Award. This is my second nomination. I have been busy editing my book and pondering ideas on how I want my blog to go. Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
Liebster Award Rules
Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this on of their posts.
All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
Copy these rules into your post.
Here are the questions, followed by my answers.
- What are your most enjoyed hobbies?
- Your favorite song?
- And your favorite book?
- Where would you like to live?
- What do you write about?
- What keeps you motivated to keep blogging?
- Who do you look up to and why?
- Which other languages would you want to learn?
- Do you have pets?
- Your best recipe?
- We live in Matrix. Red pill or Blue pill?
- My most enjoyed hobbies are binge watching action and horror movies, and curling up with a good romance book.
- My favorite song is …
- My favorite book is … by Mary B. Morrison
- I love to travel. If I would have to choose one place, it would be somewhere on the East Coast of the U.S. that can offer a better living than where I am now.
- What I write about is urban fiction/erotica. Its challenging at times yet rewarding after you do a read through and you take note how talented you really are.
- I stayed motivated to keep blogging is the interesting, yet enticing information I feel passionate about. I always, well most of the times, have something I would like to share.
- At the moment I can’t think of a person without jotting down a few names. I’ll skip this for now.
- I took French for three years in high school and can barely remembered what I’d learned. I want to visit that. The language is beautiful.
- I have no pets but will like to adopt a cat someday.
- No best recipe. Lol! I love to bake though.
- Both are my favorite colors. Seriously. I would take them both and let fate decides.
Here are my nominees I’ve chosen for the Liebster Award: