I will like to thank Paul from wwwpalfitness. This guy is awesome, a personal trainer, and handsome by the way. Visit his blog for a variety from fitness to his stories.
Since it’s the day after Christmas, I’m a bit late doing this post. I was going to post this on Christmas Eve but I was sick from a headache and toothache. Anyway, I’m thankful for my award and congrats to my nominees! Now on to Paul’s tough questions. Lol.
- If you knew you could commit a crime and get away Scott free, what would you do and why? — Aww man, I guess it would have to be…um…🙄
- What is most daring thing that you have ever done? — I visited a man I had met online after chatting for almost a month. This was ages ago.
- How about the most disgusting thing you ever did? — Huh? Hey, no fair! Lol. I’m taking my answer to the grave.
- What haven’t you done that is wild that you have on your bucket list of crazy things to do? — Travel around the world doing things like dancing on tables pretending to be Michael Jackson and visit my dream calling place- The Carribean to do…
- Are you dreading, excited or blah about the Holidays? — Since I’m a bit late on this one, but before Christmas came I felt blah about it. Christmas doesn’t feel the same anymore.
My awesome nominees are:
My questions are:
- What is your favorite country to visit? And why?
- What’s something you simply can’t go without, not counting the basic necessities?
- Who’s your dream celebrity? And if given 24 hours together, what would you two do?
- If you were given a super power of your choice, what will it be and why?
- What do you hope 2016 will bring to you?