I believe today’s post is going to be short compared to yesterday since the challenge for today is about me bullet-point my whole day. Yikes! Anyway, how are you all doing? I hope you are doing well.
In my typical day, there isn’t anything much exciting to say, not even before this pandemic. It’s not by choice how my life was before and is now; however, it is something I am working on changing. You see, I want to be someone who is living life on my terms, not being alive on someone else’s.
My day usually looks like this:
- Wake up at 7:30 am- Meditate or do another spiritual ritual to prepare my mind for the day. (Before this pandemic, I would get up around 5:45 am to get my child ready for school.)
- 8:00 am- 9:15 am- Do regular morning rituals. On some days, I will also go for a morning walk.
- 9:15 am- Cook breakfast.
- Around 10 am after washing dishes, I begin working on a side job I have while my daughter does her school work at the table.
- 10 am to 12 pm- Work on side job, which can be done mobile also while tending to other things around the home. I tend to have a habit of multi-tasking most times.
- 12 pm to 1 pm- Do housework. (Sometimes I may alternate the times for the side job and housework since I try not to do the exact same thing every day at the exact time.)
- 1 pm to 3:30 pm- I don’t really know what I’m doing during these times, it’s a whatever I may feel like doing, like: watch a movie, write, blog, think about what I would like to do, check social media, do visualization, etc. (Sometimes doing these things may happen other times and multiple times a day.)
- 3:30 pm to 5 pm- Not much of anything, probably more of the step above.
- 5 pm to 7 pm- Watch the news, cook dinner or watch someone else do it, read and… something.
- 7 pm to 8 pm- Watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.
- 8 pm to 10 pm- Watch movies. During this time and some other times above, I will write, read, blog repeat. Yes, all while watching a movie. If the movie is really good and/or requires my full attention I would wait until it is over to do those things.
- 10 pm to 11 pm- I don’t know what I’m doing but just catching up on what’s is on TV.
- 11 pm to 12 midnight- During these times, I am asleep, or about to go to sleep. If not, then I am in bed watching Youtube videos. I love Youtube!
That pretty much sums up the weekday. Saturday and Sunday I am doing more work with my side job and doing housework. I read blogs, read something else, watch Disney Plus, Netflix, and anything else on Roku. The times vary and I seriously can’t bullet-point the days because what I am doing changed up a lot.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I start a new job working at home (apart from the side job) today. So my day-to-day schedule will start to change. My work hours will be something from 11 am to 7:30 pm with this new job. Training starts tomorrow, orientation today so my dull days will change up some. After training, I have no idea what my days and evenings will look like; they may end up changing the hours. Though I’ll have to tell you, I will be glad when I can enjoy having my days looking better, but I am not going to complain.
Well, this is my bullet-point days and nights. It sounds boring now and not my cup of tea but it is what it is now.
I hope you all have enjoyed my mundane day-to-day life. 🙂 I hope you do something that interests you and enjoy life your way and on your terms. Thank you for reading.
Stay tuned for Day 16.