Hello everyone. I hope your weekend went well. Today’s post is for anyone who is looking to get into the self-publishing world. Getting straight to the point because I don’t take up too much of your time, the links below will take you straight to it. Or, if you like, you can click or tap the Source link to read the article in its entirety.
It’s very informative and I find the article to be helpful especially with more in-depth additional links inside the article. I’m not an expert on self-publishing nor have I started yet, though the article is long but has tools you’ll need to help you through the publishing process.
Take a look and check it out. I hope it can help you. Anyone who would like to add in the comments and/or links to additional resources, please do so. Have a safe day.
This is an introductory guide to the major self-publishing options available to authors today, and how to choose the right service for you.
- A Quick History of Self-Publishing
- The Most Common Ways to Self-Publish Today
- Self-Publishing: The DIY Approach I Recommend
- How Ebook Self-Publishing Services Work
- Creating Ebook Files
- How to Self-Publish a Print Book
- Investing in a Print Run: Yes or No?
- Print-on-Demand Recommendations
- Maximizing Your Book Sales
- More Resources