Happy Saturday everyone! I have been a bit preoccupied with nearly everything, and… distracted. Oftentimes with family members, if I’m writing or blogging or thinking about doing so, my concentration level drops to al all time low. Fiction works or any works can’t flow if you have loud noises or someone in your ear about nonsense or nothing at all. You need that quiet moment, that peace and tranquility. Majority of time, I will place earbuds into my ears and allow music to envelop me like a cloak, or meditate (which is always the key) or watched hot guys live out women’s fantasies on Gigolos.
Ahem. Anyway, I love reading just as much as I love writing. I have came across some inspiring and/or great reads that really grabbed at me, and brought me out of my own funk. I hope you enjoy these posts from others and the ones I picked from my own. (Wink)
- Simply Marquessa– She holds the pen to life stories. Check out her sexy “TeaserTuesdays” and “Drop It Like It’s Hot” event coming up Aug. 3-6.
2.Nesie’s Place– Great reviews on erotic romance novels!
- Jacqueline at A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales– She have a wonderful blog from poetry to her online blog parties. She’s hosting a blog party this weekend so head on over and introduce yourself.
Lora Tia at Inspired Lives– Lora has a inspiring blog that give others that a dose of inspiration.
Inner Ramblings Boulevard– I’ve enjoyed the “Who Are You?” poem and many other posts from music, erotica, poetry, you name it by two talented writers.
My own fave posts:
- The Eccentric Soul of Michael J-
- List Of Things I’ve Learned– List of things I’ve learned over the years
- If We Were Having Coffee– Virtual coffee chat
- Why I love writing
Part of Everyday Inspiration assignment.
I hope you all enjoyed these posts as much as I have from awesome bloggers/writers. Have a great weekend!
— Pamela 🌹