- Life throws curve balls, lemons, other objects, and people at you for any particular reason I can’t understand. I just have to prepare myself for anything that comes my way.
- Magic works if you believe in it.
- The universe, the known and unknown is seriously piquing my interest. More for the unknown, like what’s really in the other galaxies. Aliens? Alternate universe? Hmm.
- Horror movies from real-life events are…
- Stress eating leads to health problems. I’m working on eating healthier and have a better lifestyle choice overall.
- I’m getting better everyday with dealing with how I handle stress. Sometimes, you have to get away just to have a better way.
- Not all men are smart. They say, do, and think whatever they want without any concern for the repercussions. (Sorry guys, I had to throw that one in.) Now that is off my chest…
- Sisterhoods among women of all ages, races, and backgrounds aren’t the same anymore. We need to come together more to unite, love, and cherish.
- Dancing helps a lot with everything until you get so far gone, you go flying across the table because you were in the groove.
- I want to be my weird self and know that being normal is and isn’t normal. Or just plain boring being normal.
- I tend to get obsessive over almost anything real quick and bounce back just as quick, and I’ve learned to slow down and calm down. It is also helping my mental health, which I have been battling with for awhile.
- I’ve learned not to be so hard on myself, especially with anything out of my control.
- There are actually good people in the world. There was a time when I thought everyone was out to get me. It literally took for me to create a blog to connect with others and found out that not everyone is out for bad.
- Love means more than just saying so. It’s an act of kindness, passion, and patience. Love is unconditional selflessness. Oftentimes, people take that word for granted. I been told that a few times in my life, but I had come to find out it was all a lie. Smoke and mirrors. Love should be expressed, not muttering the words that was only meant for true endearment.
I’m going to end this post since I’m starting to “feel” a way I don’t want to. This is a shorten version since I really don’t want to take too much of your time.
Thanks for reading.