Here’s Day 4 of this writing challenge. I have to admit I was a bit shaken up, but yet again, I’m to expose myself. No fear. Taking on this challenge seems similar to what I’ve recently done here on WordPress.
On with the show.
Ten Facts About Me:
- I had always wanted to be a ballerina. Ballet has always been my go-to choice since age four. I would stand on my tippy toes and twirled around; without ballet shoes I might add. My parents didn’t have money to pay for lessons, yet, that didn’t stopped me. I trained myself by watching ballet on television. I’ve put together my own tutu from scraps on my very first sewing machine I received for Christmas at age 10. I never did became a ballerina like I wanted.
- I love horror movies. Yeah, I do. I was once called creepy because of my crazed love for horror. I will choose it over romance movies. Weird, huh? I can stay up till 2am watching it.
- Astronomy amazes me. I’m fascinated by the planetary alignment and how it works.
- I love cats. They’re so soft and cuddly. I don’t have one now, but I do feed stray cats that come by my house. I can never get a picture of them, cause they will run away before I can approached them. I’m seriously thinking about adopting one though.
- I don’t like sports. Nothing else to say on why they don’t appeal to me.
- Being alone is something I like being 90% of the time. I used to wondered why I prefer being alone over being around people. I didn’t grew up alone. I am the oldest of two brothers and one sister. A pain in my butt then. I suppose I have trust issues. People had lied so much and take manipulation to a whole another level.
- I am a mother of an overactive, take me from 0 to 60 in a heartbeat six-year-old daughter named Shelley. I never thought I wanted to be someone’s mother. Guess life has a way of changing you. I spoke about her in previous posts.
- I have a thing for Italians. Yes. Yes. Yes. Ever since I seen Tony Danza on Who’s The Boss, I was hooked. The accent, their attitudes, the food. Ho appena li amo! (I just love them!) I’m studying the language.
- In high school, for three years, I took up French. Now, I don’t remembered a darn thing. Okay, maybe a little. I’m going back to learn the language. It is so beautiful. I also want to visit France someday.
- Okay, the last most of you know- writing. But, what you didn’t know that I was nominated in a poetry contest ten years ago. I was to travelled to Florida and read it to an audience and received my award. But, my a relative hid the letter from me and when I found it, it was too late. I was devastated.
Those are ten facts that I can safely share with you guys. Hope you enjoyed them!