1. Which place is your dream destination? *** I would love to travel to the Bahamas. So breathtaking.
2. What’s your opinion about politics? *** I feel that politics are necessary, but some politicians aren’t to be trusted.
3. Which person(s) is your primary concern? Mention the name and why? ***Hilary Clinton. I feel that she can be a awesome President and turn this country around, but have a lot against her.
4. What is the craziest thing that you have done so far? ***I had once jump on a Greyhound bus to meet a stranger I barely knew.
5. Books or movies – which one do you prefer and why?*** I love movies more because I get a visual.
6. If you had superpowers, what would you do? *** It would to be invisible. It’s something about that seems so mysterious.
7. Who is your best friend at WordPress? *** I don’t have a best friend here, but looking forward to having a best friend(s) here.
8. Make a wish! **** I made one mentally but won’t say it out loud. Lol!
9. Tell me your favourite joke! ***Sorry. I can’t tell a joke to save my life.
10. Describe me and my blog
in one sentence. *** Inspiring.
My own set of rapid fire questions to the nominees:
Q1. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
Q2. If you was given only $10,000, what would you do with it.
Q3. Who is your favorite singer or band?
Q4. What is a trend you’re tiring of seeing or hearing about.
Q5. What is a habit of yours you are trying to break?
Q6. Do you believe the world is coming or going?
Q7. Where are you from?
Q8. What’s the main reason you started your blog?
Q9. Which do you prefer- poems or essays?
Q10. Lastly, If you can change one thing from your past, what would it be?